Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of materials do you sell?
We offer hundreds of tile products in a variety of sizes, materials and finishes. Our natural stone collections include granite, marble, travertine, limestone, onyx, sandstone, slate, quartzite and more! Our man-made collections include quartz, porcelain, ceramic, glass and metal tiles.
- Where do your products come from?
We source our tile, natural and stone products from various countries in Europe, including Italy, Spain, Greece and Turkey.
- What is the difference between ceramic and porcelain tile?
While ceramic and porcelain are both man-made tiles produced from firing clay and other minerals, the main difference is that porcelain is more resistant to moisture, staining and water due to a blend of fine-grain clays and other minerals fired at a much higher degree temperature than ceramic tile.
- Are ceramic and porcelain tiles environmentally friendly?
Yes, ceramic and porcelain tiles are environmentally friendly because they are:
- Low maintenance products, making them easy to clean with just water instead of harsh chemicals or cleaners that are often needed to treat or clean other flooring options.
- Inhospitable to dust mites, mold, germs and bacteria when sealed and maintained properly. Tile is often used to replace carpet for people with allergies and asthma.
- Sustainable. Ceramic and porcelain tiles are some of the longest lasting flooring products on the market, making them longer lasting than carpet, vinyl, or laminate flooring when they’re properly installed and maintained.
- Do you offer installation services?
Yes, on any products purchased at Eurostyle Designs. We stand behind our products & craftsmanship of installation.
For products NOT purchased at our facility, installation is possible, however subject to evaluation by our staff & technicians. Eurostyle Designs does not guarantee these installations and takes no responsibility for the quality of the product after the installation.
- How long does it take to install tile?
Each tile project is unique and will depend on a few different variables: the product being used, the space where the product is being installed, and how much time is needed on prep & layout.
- What color grout should I use with my tile?
Grout is as much a personal option as selecting your tile. We can make suggestions based on what’s commonly used but we strongly suggest that you select the color that is right for you and your design objective. For more advice about your specific project visit our store or contact our Design Experts at 856-440-TILE
- Should I order extra materials?
It is recommended to order 10%-15% extra product based upon pattern layout to accommodate for cuts and repairs. Availability and style of tiles are always changing so having an extra box or two on hand is highly recommended.
- What products should I use to clean my tile?
Eurostyle Design recommends using a non-acidic, anti-bacterial cleaner for man-made materials like ceramic and porcelain as well as natural stone materials. Should your natural stone require deep cleaning or special attention, we advise contacting our office for more information, as some stones are sensitive to certain cleaning agents.